–Updated on March 26, 2012–
The following tutorial can also be used for inserting headers.
–End of Update–
Microsoft Word used in tutorial below is the year 2000 version.
You can click on the image for full size photo.
To be exact, there will be two tutorials in this blog post.
Tutorial A. How to add footers to your Microsoft Word document?
1. Click ‘View’ (‘視圖(V)’) > ‘Header and Footer’ (‘頁眉和頁腳(H)’)
2. Scroll Down and type in your footnotes.
Tutorial B. How to add DIFFERENT footers for every page?
Supposedly I have 2 pages of text. (The text is an inside joke. LOL)
1. Put your blinking cursor here at the very last of the first page.
2. Click ‘Insert’ (‘插入(I)’) > ‘Break’ (‘分隔設定(B)’)
3. In the break window, click ‘Next Page’ (‘下一頁(N)’)
4. Continue typing your 2nd page!
5. (Repeat Tutorial A to edit header and footer areas) Scroll down to the 2nd page footer area, and CLICK ON THE BUTTON INDICATED BELOW.
6. And you’re done!!
I so love typing tutorials. LOL